Quality is inherent
Quality Policy and Core Values
- Provide quality products by striving to meet or exceed our customer expectations, satisfaction, and all other relevant requirements.
- Create an environment of integrity, honesty, and high ethics.
- Promote teamwork among employees, to serve each other as internal customers, and to have pride in workmanship.
- Work safely, accurately, and with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain a quality system to foster continuous process improvement and problem prevention.
- Define and implement our quality system based upon employee involvement and commitment to excellence.
- Give all employees the training and support needed to provide quality products to all customers.
- Communicate our mission to all employees while assigning individual responsibilities and accountability.
- Establish quality objectives to help communicate organizational direction and drive improvements.
- Establish and maintain a working environment with resources that support the production and delivery of quality products.
- Form relationships with customers, vendors, and interested parties to continually improve quality.
- Develop and maintain a quality management system that enhances the competitiveness of the company through increased quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Quality Manual
- Work Instructions
- Records and Forms
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association (TEMA)
- API 660
- Qualified Department Personnel
- One Beacon Insurance used as Authorized Inspection Agency
for ASME Compliance
Destructive & Non-Destructive Testing
- Hardness Tests (Brinell, Microdur)
- Hydrostatic Test
- Magnetic Particle Test
- Positive Material Identification
- Dye Penetrant
- Micro Hardness Analysis
- Impact Tests (Low Temp.)
- Tube Weld Push Test
- Wet Fluorescent Mag Particle
- Calibration of Pressure Gauges
- Tensile & Compression
- Bend Tests
- T-Gauge Readings
- Elevated Temperature
- Chemical Analysis